The Gravley Life

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Seven and Three Twenty Firsts Blood Prince

Annually, or rather Harry-Potter-new-book-release-ally, I get together with Bets and Dan to stalk out the local mega-bookchain until midnight on the night before the release date. Last time we grabbed some food and beverage beforehand as well.

As you may know, the Harry Potter book is being released soon. The release date is Saturday July 16th, which puts our little camp out on Friday the 15th. We'll probably go to the Barnes and Noble in Eagan.

Please join us*! Here's a picture I took from my cell phone from last time we did this.



*Neither I nor anybody connected to gravley.blogspot is liable for damages to your reputation.

1 Comments:

  • Dunno if i can go... but I will be buying this Book. Oh yes, I WILL be buying it.

    Must pace self... next book won't be coming for a long while.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home