The Gravley Life

Friday, May 19, 2006

Vacation photos that are actually interesting? You decide...

Tracey and I were talking about Disney the other day, and I spiraled into my black, dismal abyss, i.e. Disney nostalgia. So I dug up my old vacation photos and posted just few of them for your entertainment, whether you have memories of this 2003 trip, or just to serve your natural voyeuristic human nature.


This was taken in the German pavilion at Epcot, but I can't help to caption this, "In Soviet Russia, the beer drinks you."


Throughout Disney, they've hidden little Mickey heads for the obsessed (pronounced Gravleys) to find. Here's one of them in the coffee counter at the Polynesian Resort.


This picture reminds me of those Arby's cowboy hat commercials, but here, Tracey has Disney on the brain.


We actually had uniforms for this trip, named the Libation Vacation 2003.

Crisp at the helm, and privates Gravley on deck at MGM studios stunt show (crewman Kevin Crisp was below deck in the engine room). I got yelled at after the show by the staff for going outside the rope during the "explosions". I should have told them I was looking for Eisner's dignity in that watery grave.

4 Comments:

  • "In Russia, beer drinks you!" Couldn't of put it better myself.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:23 AM  

  • Libation Vacation 2003!

    Ah yes, Tracey goes all out on those trips. I remember the adjenda on your honeymoon now...

    I have to admit, as silly as they are, you will always remember the "Libation Vacation" because you named it. Clever that.

    By Blogger Jon Roberts, at 10:59 AM  

  • Oh my what wonderful memories that brings back!!!!! Thanks so very much for the journey back in time. Your Eisner comment is HILARIOUS!!!!!

    Thanks for the treat!!

    /hugs,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:48 PM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home