The Gravley Life

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Flying Sonic Rodent Hombre

I don't get out to see movies very often, but when I do, the rule of thumb is that I enjoy the movie but am ulitmately disappointed with the way I spent my money. However, the latest cinematic viewing for the Gravleys (Dan, Bets, and I) was Batman Returns, the story of the how Batman came to be the superhero. - on a side note - there are some that argue that Batman (seen below as a wee little one) is not actually a superhero, since he doesn't have any "superpowers".


Alrighty, well, allow me to check The Refence for All Things Super or Otherwise Fantastic...it says here (and by here, I mean nowhere) that having the ability to have a great movie after the 3 terrible sequels is super. But I digress.

Batman Returns is a fantastic movie that strikes an uncanny balance between action and emotional development. I won't ramble except to say that I strongly recommend you treat yourself to a truly enjoyable movie. It's the Batman movie all of the others should have been, including the first one (which was good).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home