The Gravley Life

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Emotional precipice


One of the funniest things about James (and probably most babies) is that precarious time before naps or bed when he is really tired and fussy but he's still in a good mood all the same. So, while James is crying a little (let's say whimpering), I'll say hello and smile at him, and he'll take a 3 second respite to smile and laugh then immediately revert back to crying. It's almost mechanical in its repeatability. I laugh so much when I can do this, but I have to stop soon after because I feel like I'm being too manipulative.

In this picture, we've captured the last 0.5 seconds before he goes back to fussing. Oh, and that's a froggy towel we got from Kirsten which we think is very cute, but not too cute - because too cute is definitely not what we want, you know...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home