The Gravley Life

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

James Stephen Gravley

Well, we made it! Literally, I suppose. I want to tell the story of our birth, but that will have to wait. I wanted to take this extra moment I had to put up some pictures we took of the birth. There's also a picture Betsy in front of our tree and at the hospital during labor.

The quick of the story is that James is 7 pounds 11 oz and the labor went well. We're home now. Everyone is healthy. Here are the pictures. Enjoy!

(Sorry I didn't thumbnail them, maybe I'll get to that later on)

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

Click Me!

4 Comments:

  • wow, your baby is cute as hell. Congrats!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:43 AM  

  • Congratulations again! And yes, James is blessed with his mother's good looks. =)

    By Blogger Jon Roberts, at 11:36 AM  

  • Gramma G. here, and just like our other grandson, he's even about 10 times cuter in person! Look out ladies...prepare to have to "strut your stuff with style"!

    I'll still never forget how we were chatting and I told him how I was going to teach him to fish and even to bait his own hook. At which point he screwed up his nose and mouth into an unmistakable "yuck" expression. Hehe! This little guys is going to keep it fun and interesting at every turn of the road. Haha!

    And I can't wait.....

    Beautifully done Bets and Steve!

    Love that little guy,
    Grandma Gravley

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM  

  • Betsy and Steve, James is absolutely perfect. I am so happy for you both. You both are absolutely glowing. We look forward to meeting James and hope to arrange something soon. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy- they change sooo quickly. Much Love, Cousin Dana, Nick and Kyra

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home