The Gravley Life

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

An email from Tracey and Kevin

I got an email from my sister and brother-in-law announcing and talking about their first kid. I thought you might enjoy what they have to say and look at the pictures.

Hi Everyone,

Kevin and I are very happy to announce the arrival of Andrew Jason Crisp! He was born very punctually on his due date Oct. 4. In fact, labor started just a couple of hours after the day began and Kevin and I headed to the hospital by three o’ clock. I was in labor until 8 that night when it became apparent that things were not going as planned and Andy wasn’t coming out. I had a C-section at 8pm and it became apparent that his size (and partly mine) was the cause- he was born 9 lb 2 oz! He’s very beautifull and very well behaved.




Today is his first week birthday and he had a check-up and is doing great. Also, I’m recovering well from the procedure and have been told that I should feel 100% in about a week. It’s been a little hectic around here because I can’t do as much while I recover and Kevin is swamped at work, but, then, we’re so taken with Andy that it’s totally worth it.




I’ve included four pics. One of me the week before birth and you can see that Andy was huge. The other three are of Andy. What a cutie :)




Kevin gets an extended weekend this weekend and we’ll be headed up north for an early Halloween celebration and I’ll be sure to send pictures of Andy in his little pumpkin costume.




Hope this finds you well,
Tracey & Kevin.

2 Comments:

  • Man, that baby looks cuter than Audrey when she came out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying my kid isn't cute. It's just that Audrey was really puffy for some reason and looked nothing like she does now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • Wow! Tracey got huge! =) Of course Andrew had a little something to do with that. An Adorable kid that's for sure!

    By Blogger Jon Roberts, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home