The Gravley Life

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I dig *grunt* yardwork

The previous owners of our house took out a stump, but not very well. It was still mostly there beneath the surface and the ground was raised, instead of level. This bugged me, so I took my trusty 35 cent garage sale shovel and went to town. This hole is the result. Luckily the stump had rotted, so it was easy to take out. The hole is below ground level by a few inches, so now I just need to fill it in. ...where to find dirt...

The only problem is that I'll be hard-pressed to discipline my dog for digging after letting him watch me displace a couple hundred pound of dirt.

2 Comments:

  • People are always trying to get rid of dirt. Just say fill wanted.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 AM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home