The Gravley Life

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yardwork, part 2

After having stirred my readership into a frenzy of excitement over the recent post I did about having dug a hole in my backyard, I felt it was only fair to update you on the suspenseful situation.

I took some dirt from my garden and wheelbarrowed it over the hole to fill it up. Then I leveled it off, sprinkled some grass seed, buried the grass seed with a garden rake, and put up a fence up around it. I've been watering it once or twice per day since, and it seems to growing well. Here are a couple of pictures.


Right before I seeded.

Grass growing.

And here are a couple of bonus baby pictures.


Tormenting James in the bath.

James and I were matched involuntarily on the Saturday before Father's day.

1 Comments:

  • That bath picture is priceless, and I love the father's day one too.

    Thanks for the "treats".

    hugs,
    Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home