The Gravley Life

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The list

Here's a better pic of James and I on our hike, taken by Bets.

I picked up a 4 ft. by 2 ft. white board from home depot for about $5 last week. We put it up in our kitchen next to our fridge and slapped some magnetic dry/erase markers onto the fridge. On this board, we keep a list of tasks and projects that need to be done. This is immensely helpful because who in the heck can remember what needs to be done around the house?

Now, I can scan the list (which is about 30 items long, yikes) and pick out the ones I feel like doing, which usually involves yardwork. Slowly but surely, that list is actually going down, much faster than before.

I don't know what it is about yardwork that I enjoy so much. Betsy usually does a good job of keeping me on task on the weekends, and when she suggested that I go out weed wack the yard instead of like changing the laundry or hanging up pictures, I just about teared up with joy. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home