The Gravley Life

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bonus Pictures: Spam Edition

Ladies and gentlemen,
Since I sent out an email to many of my friends and family, I felt it was only right that I should post some extra pictures for you to consume en masse (sometimes I like to inject latin into my posts, partly because it's fancy, but mostly because it's an honest good time).

I hope you enjoy them!

Taken this weekend, James is in a good mood. He's a bit small for this play center, so Betsy puts a little pillow in front of him to prevent him from flopping back an forth as much.

Last week, Bets and James were at the park. He wasn't really in the mood, but I can't resist posting pictures of James in our favorite hat.

We went over to my parents' house Saturday to visit with my sister Tracey, her husband Kevin, and their 8-month old Andy. At bed time, we were short one crib, so they tried to use the laundry basket instead...which didn't really work out - as you can see.

One last shot of James' play center, which is in our kitchen.

2 Comments:

  • I didn't even notice that! Good eye, Dan.

    By Blogger Steve Gravley, at 7:24 AM  

  • Hehe! Actually I did notice that too. Got a real kick out of it! You begged us to take lessons at 4 years old. Now this...what's the next, in the womb? I LOVE all the photos. You are all so photogenic!

    That backpacking one is terrific!!!

    /hugs,
    Mom (Nana)G.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home