The Gravley Life

Thursday, July 14, 2005

*updated* Reminder: Harry Potter this Friday!

As I mentioned earlier, we are attending the Barnes and Noble Harry Potter book release this Friday night and would like any of you to join us.

Here’s the deal from Dan:

Call and reserve your copy at the Burnsville store. (952-892-9280) You don’t have to pay but you get it for $18 if you pre-order. Also, the sooner we can pick up our wristbands the better. They are numbered as to when you get the book. They start passing them out at 9 in the morning.

The guy I spoke with at the store told me that the last time they did this it only took 45 minutes to get everyone checked out, so that no one is there later than 12:45 or so.

Please let me know if you you’re coming by calling me so we can pick a time and place to get together beforehand.

Update: As a weekend bonus, I'm including some T-shirts I found humorous from www.bustedtees.com. See if you can guess my favorite one; the answer's in the comments.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home