The Gravley Life

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Y.A.P.V.P.

[Yet Another Parle Vouz Potpourri] - that's what the title stands for. Oh, don't pretend you don't care...I know you do. As I said in the last one of these PPP posts (and I won't mention it again), "I'm going to break with tradition a little bit and talk about a few different topics instead of beating one topic into the ground like I usually do. Oh, what fun!"

Dan, my brother, has bought himself a fierce new vehicle. You may recall the
modified van I almost purchased last month. With my refined taste and keen searching skills, I was able to find a vehicle that was a great match for Dan, but I was didn't contact him before he bought this great truck, so someone else will get it. Here's the *cough* vehicle I think he should have gone with instead:



Betsy and I will most likely find out if our baby is a boy, girl, or "other" next Monday afternoon. I'll be posting the gender on this very blog as soon as I can get to a computer so keep an eye on this space after 4pm!

In traveling news, our very loved and missed family members, Tracey and Kevin, are moving back from Miami next weekend! We're all so excited! Next, my parents are going to Denver(?) on Thursday. My dad is teaching out there and my mom is going with for the scenery. Also, this past weekend we had Kirsten and the girls at our house. We had a great time! And at last, Betsy's mom is coming down to visit us this next weekend. We were supposed to see her the last two weeks, but weren't able to, so we're very excited to see her soon! (Did I just say "excited" 17 times?)

Lastly, our Harry Potter event went smashingly. It was truly a unique experience being in a bookstore with over 500 people where you could barely move. It was pretty hectic, but Dan and I had a great time being in the middle of it all.

That's all for today. Everyone stay safe and take care.

1 Comments:

  • I picked up the book that Sat morning, but didn't get to reading it until Sunday night cause I saw Batman Begins and Wedding Crashers with Aaron that day, two totally great movies!

    But I just finished it last night, so about 3 nights to read it is about par with my schedule. Great book! But I really am disappointed that I have to wait two years for the next one (the longest I've had to wait to read a HP book was 4 months). It pays to start late I guess!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home