The Gravley Life

Friday, August 05, 2005

Zee-a Grefley Liffe-a. Bork! Bork!


In honor of a great man with the culinary skills to pay the bills, I hereforth deem every first weekend of August to be National Swedish Chef Weekend!

For those of you who do not know who the swedish chef is, here is a quote from
his wikipedia written by the chef himself:


A perody ooff telefised cooking shows, I weer a toqooe-a
bloonche-a und hefe-a booshy iyebrows zeet completely oobscoore-a my iyes. Bork Bork Bork! I wes oone-a ooff zee-a feurst Mooppets to imploy un ictooel pooppeteer's hoonds.

Neerly ill ooff my sketches begin wit me-a in a kitchee-a, wefing some-a utensils while-a singing my signetoore-a song in a tredemerk semi-comprehensible-a gibberish which perodies zee-a cherecteristic fowel sooonds ooff Swedish. Zee-a lest line-a ooff zee-a song is ilweys "Børk! Børk! Børk!", und is poonctooeted by me-a throwing zee-a utensils oofer my shooolder to cresh into zee-a crockery behind.

Iffter this introdoocshoon, I continooe-a speeking gibberish while-a prepering a perticooler recipe-a. My commentery is spiced wit zee-a ooccesionel Inglish word to clooe-a zee-a fiooer in to whet I im ittempting. Zeese-a clooes ire-a necessery is I freqooently uses unorthodox coolinery iqooipment (fooreerms, tennis recqooets, itc.) to prepere-a my dishes. This typicelly degeneretes into a slepstick finele-a where-a zee-a ingredients oor iqooipment get zee-a better ooff me-a.

Celebrating National Swedish Chef Weekendis easy! Whenever possible, simply speak with a Swedish accent and end your sentences with an exclamatory Bork, Bork, Bork!

If you need practice, just run any text or website through
The Borkifier.

Heppy Neshoonel Swedish Cheff Weekund!



Bork! Bork! Bork!

1 Comments:

  • I heard that the Swedish Chef was into drugs. Nothing confirmed, just rumors.

    But I agree with Dan, awesome post there Mr. G.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home